AIRCRAFT FROM TF HAWK, INC.
TF Hawk presently is offering three proven military aircraft to address a range of international, military and security needs, such as counter-insurgency, convoy patrol, pipeline patrol, security operations, border management, electronics and signals acquisition, maritime security and cargo transportation, close air support, target designation and utility roles.
- O-2 SKYMASTER / GOLDEN HAWK MK I and MK II - a twin-engine, centerline thrust utility aircraft with 12 hours of endurance and 187 knot cruise airspeeds that is ideal for border patrol, maritime surveillance, forward air control, counter-insurgency and pipeline patrol.
- U-21 KING AIR / KING AIR HAWK - a twin-turboprop, utility cargo and passenger transport aircraft that can be field configured for VIP transportation, squad-level unit movements, light cargo transportation and regional air liaison.
- A-37 DRAGONFLY / DRAGON HAWK - a high speed, twin-engine, light attack jet, ideal for counter-insurgency and can also perform close air support, FAC, patrol, SAR support and ground attack missions.
FOUR KEYS TO OUR PROGRAM:
- Fully Certified Aircraft and Modifications - our aircraft are fully certified (or soon to be certified for some modifications) with FAA STCs for all modifications. These are proven aircraft that have been zero-timed, then upgraded with new generation engines, new technologies, new electronics and new avionics. In short, these are highly capable aircraft that have been modernized to provide higher performance, more efficiency, excellent sustainability and lower cost operations -- all certified to the highest international standards.
- Full Lifecycle Support - TF Hawk doesn't just sell airplanes -- we are your long term partner, providing lifecycle maintenance programs, pilot and ground crew training as an integral part of our program. As part of our standard support program, every second year (or on request), your aircraft are returned to our remanufacturing facilities where we again zero-time the airframes, replace engines and all key systems, and return the aircraft to your field station in prime condition -- thus ensuring that your aircraft will remain on the flight line, ready for operations.
- Pilot and Ground Crew Training - with every acquisition, we provide transition training or even ab initio traiing; in short, we can train your new pilots and ground staff from zero to the highest standards and certifications -- we "build your squadron" from scratch or we train your current pilot corps in our transition program to maximize their operational effectiveness and help ensure safe practices.
- Affordability - by utilizing combat-proven, time-tested aircraft types, then modernizing them with new generation engines, new avionics, and new electronics as well as a host of sophisticated modifications, we have created a collection of high performance combat aircraft that are available at a fraction of the cost of buying new -- and come with full US Military manuals and fully certified.
TF Hawk provides the following services:
- Counter-Insurgency Aircraft
- Pilot Training
- Ground Crew Training
- Maintenance Personnel Training
- Organizational Consulting
- Life-Cycle Support and Maintenance
- Aircraft Design and Development
- Aircraft Marketing for Combat Support